Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday Night Carnage at the Cove!

Good Morning to to all the shredders and sheddettes out there!  Last night was Wednesday night at the cove.....Adults only.  Came away with these shots.  Hopefully they fulfill your stoke for the day.  Met up with Greg Lablanc to watch him destroy the 14 foot over vert.  Back from injury leave, popping a nice air to fakie and a lean air out of the mini I've got Adam Keely.  Bernie doing a lofty Bean plant over the spine.  Once again didn't get the name of this nice frontside 5.0 tail block. 

Note to all the viewers: Please become a follower of my Blog. Blogs are the new media outlets. The more Followers I have I can be considered a Media outlet.  This gives me valid credit for press credentials at events and possible advertising on the site as well.  Thanks for your support!

Till next time,  The most important thing is to not stop Shredding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment